If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact us at +91 9311666912 (11:00 am to 8:00 pm) or email us at [email protected] on working days.
This Policy does not cover the practices and procedures of entities that aren’t managed, owned, or controlled by Calypso Essential Oils, or the people who aren’t employed, managed, or managed by Calypso Essential Oils. We hope this document will help you:
- Use our websites with confidence.
- Share information with us confidently
- Please be aware that we can help you with any privacy concerns or questions.
- Please be aware that you have agreed to certain data being collected by us when you use our websites.
Information that may be collected from you?
Calypso Essential Oils will collect the information you provide on registration, as well as information we gather from you through your use of our service and visits to other websites.
Calypso Essential Oils will not store or access your Payment Card information (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). All transaction details required to make a purchase with your card are recorded on the secure payment page and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher. These details are securely transmitted by your card issuer to obtain authorization. Calypso Essential Oils does not have access to or store your card account information at any time.
Additional information may be collected about your participation in promotions or contests, and information that you give us when we request feedback or complete profile forms. To improve our service, we also monitor traffic patterns to the website and customer use. To provide the services on our website, we will only collect the information that is necessary. We may be able to automatically access (receive, and collect) some anonymous information through our web server while you are using our website. This information is obtained from “cookies”, which are sent to your browser by web server cookies stored on to your hard drive.
- Computer-identification information.
- Your IP address is the number assigned to your computer.
- Your domain server from which you can access our service.
- The type of computer/mobile/tablet/e watch/digital assistant you’re using.
- Your web browser type.